18.12.06

Wrath

:screams bloody murder:
MARCH!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! WHAT THE FUCK IS WITH THAT??? OH AND IT'S A FUCKING MONTH AFTER EVERY-FUCKING-ONE ELSE!!!!!! I CAN'T TAKE THIS!! I CAN'T DO IT, I JUST CAN'T FUCKING TAKE THIS!!!!!!!!!! :violent twitch: That's it damnnit. I'm going on protest. No Kaiser Chiefs for god only knows how long. Oh I'm pissed. So very, very pissed. :twitch: They can just forget about getting any fucking money from me this Christmas. Screw them. Ooooooh I'm pissed. So very pissed. >_0
I read the email.
Edit: I know this may seem very hypocritical or very reactionary, but this kind of behaviour, not just from KC, but from a lot of bands has been pissing me off for awhile. The reason I'm so upset about this particular instance is that I've been waiting for this album since August. Many, many people have gotten to hear tracks from this album, all of them from Europe or Asia. As far as I know, no one in the US has gotten to hear them (save the crummy bootlegs from people in Europe). That really pisses me off. The general policy of releasing albums later in the US reallypisses me off. I would also remind you that this is my favourite band. I get to act like a freak about them.

No comments: