30.12.06

Things to Get Excited About in 2007: A List

  • Kaiser Chiefs mark 2 and all that entails
  • Music. My God the music. Yes the majority of the dates are vague (to say the least) but my god look at it. So much to look forward to.
  • Dr. Who! Yes ladies and gents the good Doctor returns to the BBC in March which means right when I need to be studying I'll be reading recaps from the Doctor Who Reference Guide. Huzzah!
  • I turn 19. Two more years and I'll get to drink!
  • The end of January because you see then all (or the majority at least) of the IB shit will be done! Hahahahahahahaha! Then I can start relaxing.
  • Did I mention all that music? I mean, Kings of Leon, Arcade Fire, Wilco, Maximo Park, Hot Hot Heat (finally), Lily Allen, Clap Your Hands Say Yeah, Blur (though I don't believe that for a minute), Avril Lavigne, Modest Mouse, and Yoko Ono! Christ, that's not even half. So yeah, the music.
  • KAISER CHIEFS!! Once more with feeling...KAISER CHIEFS!!!! Yeah, I'm excited.
  • And the Doctor. It won't be shown here (hopefully) until September, but still. It's still 2007 in September.
Well, now that I'm repeating myself I suppose that's it. Feel free to add what you will. Oh...wait. I've got one more
  • Graduation. Free!! I'll be free!!!
Okay, all done.

No comments: