11.12.06

Whilst Procrastinating

This is becoming something of a theme. Writing while procrastinating. Procrastinating is just a horrible habit I can't seem to break. Anyway...onto the procrastinating!

This is why I love This is Fake DIY.
So irreverent, yet so serious at the same time. Besides, it shows just how sad fangirls are. And also that Serge is not good looking or particularly cool unless he's been made up in paint. Also, I did go and look at the picture of R for like a split second before I started inwardly screaming, so I can't say whether or not he looked anything like James Dean. I suppose I'll go back to get the link for y'all (because I know you look at all the pictures [stares at Mar]) but even then I hopefully won't be looking at the photo (huzzah for two hands!).
Scary bearded Ricky. Instructions: Click "Enter." On the bottom there will be choices. Click "Gallery." If doesn't automatically go to the Ray Ban gallery, click "Wayfarer Sessions." Now only a true, obsessive fangirl would know this, but without even clicking on the picture, I knew R was the second person. So, on the right side of the screen there will be a little sheet with very hard to discern thumbnails of the people Mr. Rock took pictures of. R is the second person on the first row. If you wish to scare the bejeezus out of yourself, feel free to click. If you'd like to remember R when he looked like this for the love of god do not click the thumbnail! :)
That's all for now mes petites. I've got some more work to do. Damn you Mrs. Croon!
By the by, I'm so completely obsessed with Dr Who. Like completely. Rather exciting. I've never fangirled about anything fictional. :)

No comments: