2.1.07

Calming Down From Being a Spazz

So I'm nearly done being a spazz. I've diverted my attention from KC to my other main obsession, Dr. Who, all in an effort to avoid Russian political history which is almost the same as Russian history. I've also been listening to things other than KC, such as the Jam, Guillemots, Arctic Monkeys, We Are Scientists, and Arcade Fire. I'm also eating chocolate but that has more to do with Russian political history than KC. In any event, I was reading a review of "The Runaway Bride" (the Dr. Who Christmas special) over at Behind the Sofa and found this to be very amusing. Just one little side note for those not obsessed with Dr. Who: Freema Agyeman is the actress playing the Doctor's new companion. Now onto the quote!
The Bumper Book of Made-Up Doctor Who Facts has this to say about The Runaway Bride: Russell T Davies is now so proud of his own work he's designed his car to look like the TARDIS so he can cause havoc on the motorway, has bought 800 pet spiders, and dresses up as Santa and shoots people, so that he can relive his favourite moments. So far 5 lawsuits have been filed, all by Freema Agyeman. David Tennant has spoken out in his defence, saying "She's just not used to him yet. I almost sued him last year when he came after me with a sword trying to cut off my hand, but then I realised that he was just playing make believe. What a scamp!"
Have a nice night.

No comments: