2.1.07

I Took Notes

So I've listened to the radio program. These are notes I took. Keep in mind that a) I was hyper and b) I was also answering questions about Russian political history. God my head...

Musicians are huge dorks, no matter what anyone says
Not everything the clash did is solid gold good, or even copper good
Something happened and I couldn't here it, why isn't there a rewind button?
I'm a horrible person on the inside
Did I mention musicians are also loons? incoherent loons?
Fans are crazy too, including myself because I'm completely loosing it
The lead singer for Mumm-Ra sounds like a girl
From now on I will always assume that rock musicians are either high or drunk constantly
1990's- You're Supposed to be my Friend
Nick-grape/star fruit
Ryan Jarman is constantly drunk (at least)
"Hey Scenesters!" is a good song nonetheless
The Killers? What are they doing playing the Killers?????
Random commentary is good (I so totally love Ricky)
Do they realize their mics are on? Do they realize how mean they are?
Richard Swift - kisses for the misses
Ricky likes 17, Scrooged and Wallace and Gromit and hates cheese
I suck at solitaire when I'm hyper
:dies: No!!!!!! Evil gf
Weird music...
What is it with obvious sounding synth keyboard? Why does everyone love it so much?
Random question: Why would someone read a text that their girlfriend sent them on the radio and then answer it?
Ricky and Tapper have the same birthday!! January 17th!! Now I know for certain, since Ricky said it
Bye-bye...I'm going to kill the Russians now and their evil history

(Alright I did a little cleaning up for grammar and spelling. I can't help it! I like my entries to be readable.)

[mood| brain dead yet giggly while still being crushed and envious (evil gf)]

No comments: