22.1.07

Happiness

I got my Kaiser book today. This makes me incredibly happy. The thing is stuffed to the brim with quotes from R, which makes me even happier. I'm bringing it to school tomorrow and plan on drooling profusely and making everyone look at it. Oh yes, I am a fangirl. Don't know, don't really care either. I just am. Makes me happy on the inside. Terribly good distraction too. In other KC news, they announced who the supports will be on the NA tour. Unfortunately for me, I got the short end of the stick. The Walkmen and the Annuals. Hopefully I actually end up liking them a bit. I could have had the Little Ones if I lived in a different part of the country, but alas I don't so it doesn't matter. :sigh:
I'm working on my writer's notebook at the moment so I'll end this quickly with some neato links.
Oh my God it's Charlie!! Or Charlie's cousin...Shuuuuuuuuun
Even if it's not exactly canon, it's still Hitchhiker's
Now back to my review of Vile Bodies. Oh I do love that book so.
Edit: Okay so the Annuals aren't too horrible. but the jury is still out on the Walkmen

No comments: