21.1.07

I Know I'm Rambling

God I'm tired. I can't remember whether or not I took a nap or not, but God I'm tired. This song is far too long, I don't care if it's good or not, I can't listen to a song for this long. :skips: God I'm tired. It snowed today which was neat, except mums and I passed 5 accidents on the toll road, which is just ridiculous. I have the suspcion though that there will still be school tomorrow. If there isn't I'll be pleasantly suprised and try my damnedest to get as much work as humanly possible done. But I still don't think there won't be school tomorrow. It's not snowing right now. Looking at radar it doesn't seem like there will be jack tonight or tomorrow morning. Damn and I was so hopeful. I really should go to bed now. I'm so goddamn tired. Goodnight.

No comments: