28.1.07

Outside Resources

I've got things to post, I've got things to post!! Yay for not actually having a life, but plenty of outside resources!!!

And he finally updates. :hugs: He's so cute I just want to hug him and squeeze him and...other things. >_> HE'S SO CUTE!!! I can't stand it.

The end of the last chapter finished with..."everybody wants a piece of Kaiser Chiefs". Read the whole thing if you have no idea of what happened after the release "Employment" or just want a nice recap of the past 2 years in the life of KC. Personally I can't believe that Filter has them as one of their "Artists to Watch." Honestly if you haven't been watching them, where the hell have you been?

Attack of the Titts!!!
Omg, when I read that I just couln't believe what I was reading. Mind you it took me awhile to move my eyes from the picture (see here) to the actual article, but nonetheless. Attack of the Titts. Not to be believed.

Well that's it my pretties. Go read the blog because damnit, it makes me happy. ^_^ Fangirls rock.

No comments: