4.1.07

The Photo/Icon Competition Rages On

For previous numbers, check out the following entry: 4.23.06
I think there are some other entries about the competition but I'm too lazy to find them. Anyway, here are the numbers as of today:

Icons (because invariably I have more of them than pictures)
Dr. Who: 22 (:D and it's only been a few weeks at the most!)
Franz Ferdinand: 15
Hitchhiker's: 23 (which is a lot considering how no one makes HHGG icons)
Kaiser Chiefs (Ricky): 40 (Fucking Christ I didn't know I had that many)
Keane: 12 (they lose)
Misc. Bands: 15 (the same as Franz!)
Ok Go: 9 (nm, they lose)
Random: 42 (huzzah! More than Ricky!)
WAS: 9 (oooh it's a tie as to who loses!)

Pictures (where everyone else loses horribly to my obsession with Charles Richard Wilson and his band)
Everyone Else: 36 (not bad, considering what's coming next)
KC-Ricky: 64 (that's right 16 rows of 4, my fucking god)
Killers: 15 (why do I still have this folder? Oh right, Brandon Flowers use to be gorgeous)

Please note that save the icon competition, the competition is only between bands. It's more interesting that way.

No comments: