6.1.07

The Website

As we speak I'm "preparing" myself to be initiated into PEO. God help us all.
Anyway, KC's website is really up and functioning now. I've saved one of the pictures that's on the site. I've also figured out how to read a "Thank You" list. Or at least, I know Peanut's last name which was a big help. It's kind of cute in a way. But they also have a blog. It's called the "Angry Blog" with a the sub-header reading "Everyday rants from Kaiser Chiefs." I laughed at that. I then preceded to read it and laugh some more. But I figure you should be able to enjoy it yourself so here's the link. Finally here's the picture I saved. Sorry for the quality, it's a screencap from Paint.


In other news I got an email from my admissions counselor at Hollins. Here's the important bit: "Our Admissions Committee will meet to discuss your application and I will be in touch with you in the near future." Oh dear god. That's all I have to say.
Now I'm going to play solitaire in preparation for being initiated. Oh, one last thing: Ricky is still a sex god. Yes I've said it; Sex God.

No comments: