18.1.07

What Nore Does When She Isn't Working

Actually this is what I do when I don't want to write a conclusion for my IA and I remember somebody posted a link to a youtube search for David Tennant and then I see him in drag and go "ooh" and then find all things related to David Tennant in drag. Anyway...There's a British tellie program called "The Friday Night Project" and Mr. Ten-Inch was on it last week, I believe, and somebody was kind enough to post the whole thing on youtube in five parts. I watched the majority of it and it's all very funny. So you should watch and waste a goodly amount of time. Ten Inch!! Oh Billie Piper is a genius. So here are the links:
Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5
Enjoy loves! I have to write that damned conclusion.
See, didn't I tell you I was a fangirl?

No comments: