19.1.07

Kaiser Chiefs Bulletin

Now that I've allowed myself to calm down (while still being inwardly beyond giddy) I'd like to announce a couple of things for those of you who read this blog and are interested in Kaiser Chiefs. First of which is that the band has posted their American tour dates. Today. At 1:09pm (it was on their site, I'm not that scary). :tries not to explode: And they're coming here. As in the 9:30 club. In April. April 7th to be exact. Which is exciting. Very exciting. Very goddamn exciting.
THEY'RE COMING BACK, THEY'RE COMING BACK!!! OMG THEY'RE COMING TO THE 9:30 CLUB!!!!! I GET TO RELIVE MY FIRST CONCERT BUT WITH NEW MUSIC!!!!! OMG I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!! :squeals at a painfully high pitch: :scary smile:
That's one week and 4 days after the CD is released. I wonder if I'll be able to memorize the whole thing that quickly. This is a real challenge, because I have to know all the words or...Anyway.
My other piece of news is that they also posted the video for "Ruby" at 5:51pm on the website. It involves the building of a city around the band and the revealing of Nick's sideburns. I also have to note that sideburns, when in the wind, fly just like the rest of your hair, but it is far more amusing because...because it is. Anyway, it's a fantastic video and if you the directors style you should check out they're website because they've also done videos for Kaiser Chiefs (the second version of IPAR), Franz Ferdinand (This Fire), and The Zutons (You Will, You Won't), among others. Really, fantastic. Sideburns, miniature cities, Ricky. What more could you ask for?
So yeah. That's it. I'm an obsessed monkey. Now...to Writer's Notebook!!
On a small side, the blog has not been updated since it's first post. Oh how the famous fail at blogging. It's rather amusing.

No comments: