25.2.07

Cleansing/Snow

I'm cleansing my palate, so the rest of the review will come later. And by cleansing, I mean listening to things other than Kaiser Chiefs, which is actually a lot easier than some might think. For instance, right now, I'm listening to the Killers and then next song is Tainted Love. See? I do listen to other bands.
I was deviantart because I like checking the doctor who search and rather unsurprisingly this pretty piece is still the most popular piece. Glancing over the page though I found a neat little piece that makes me laugh. So here it is:

It only plays through once, which is unfortunate, but it goes fairly slow so you'll be able to read all the wonderful text. Anyhoo, enjoy.
It's snowing again just by the way. Damn annoying if you ask me. My shoulders were just starting to feel better. Oh well. Shit happens.

No comments: