6.2.07

In the Orchestra Room

I'm sitting here, mostly bored, listening to everyone talk around me. It's rather fun actually. Anyway, that's not the point. The point is that I'm so bored that I'm looking at Metacritic.com's upcoming release schedule and found this out: Kings of Leon and Maximo Park release their album on the same day. Totally awsome. Also, Arctic Monkeys have given a release date for the States. It's the day after it's released everywhere else. So, let's see. In the grand total of brownie points I would say that Arctic Monkeys get...300 points. Kaiser Chiefs get...50 points and that's simply because their coming back to the 9:30 club and I love Ricky. Otherwise I think they would be in the negatives by now. So yeah. Arctic Monkeys might have to be my new favourite band. Maybe.
Well I better be getting off. Techincally I'm not even suppose to be on this computer, but ya know, Mrs. Thompson loves me. Hopefully she won't figure out that we've been using the computers this afternoon. :)

No comments: