13.2.07

Learning to Play the Piano with the Far East

For those of you interested in the musicality of certain things, parallel (aka one right after the other) fourths are very Asian sounding. Also, "A" natural, "C" natural, and "E" natural make a minor chord. Finally, the Pigeon Detectives need to fucking release an album anywhere so that I can have all of their pretty music. Ditto with Air Traffic.
Yahoo! Music Jukebox tech support is the best possible tech support in the world. I emailed them about a problem I was having with my player about 2ish hours ago and I got an email from them and they fixed the problem! So now I can have "Trains to Brazil" without having to buy and import at ridiculously high prices!! I'm so happy. I can also have Air Traffic, the Pigeon Detectives, the Pipettes, Regina Spektor (legally), and the Arctic Monkeys' EPs!! Huzzah Yahoo! Music Jukebox tech support!!!
Now for some Doctor/Ten-Inch fangirling:
MY SUMMER WILL BE BLISS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my goodness I'm so excited!!! I was seriously thinking I would not see the new series until I was back in school, but now I'll be able to view it over the summer, when I'm sure to have the Sci-Fi channel. Much happiness.
Read the captions. They had to the wonderfulness of this post. I mean, cor is Ten-Inch ever hot. The seventh picture down just epitomizes what makes Ten-Inch ever so wonderful. Besides his accent.
Another online petition, accept this one has absolutely nothing to do with changing a person's looks. On a side note, if I get a Ten-Inch I would also like a Ricky. :evil perverted thoughts: I'm so horrible.
That is all. :)

No comments: