21.2.07

Story Time!

We'll all know that I've gone over the deep end when I talk about buying a machete. Enjoy the story kids!

With a machete in her right hand and a hand gun in her second right hand (newly added for better weapon wielding) Nore jumped into the her history class declaring in a loud and shrill scream, "You're all gonna die motherfuckers! Except you Jackie, but you should leave now, just in case." Having thusly prepared the class for their deaths, Nore put her headphones on and turned on her mp3 player. "Ah yes," she murmured, "Everyday I Love You Less and Less, how perfect. MWHAHAHAHAHA." In 15 minutes (approximately 4 songs) the once boring classroom was turned into a shimmering ruby of blood. Arms and legs were scattered everywhere, blood and guts glistening in the harsh fluorescent light. Amidst this scene of carnage, Nore sat contentedly bobbing her head up and down to the beat. Every few seconds a hint of melody would stream through the woman's half opened lips, just a few words here and there. There had been no screams, no gun shots had been heard. It took the police a hour to even find out about the grizzly massacre. When asked why she had committed this haneous act Nore simply said "I don't know. I guess I just snapped. If only everyone hadn't been acting like such twats, I wouldn't have had to kill them. But they were acting like twats, so I had to."

No comments: