26.2.07

Thingy Things

I've got things to post and I'm going to post them even if it kills me. Not that it should kill me, but it's a nice turn of phrase. Anyhoo, onto the thingys!
I forgot to post the link to this yesterday, so here it is (now with two versions): Kaiser Chiefs have their first number 1, kicking Mika's butt. Also for your reading pleasure an interview with the boys, that suprisingly I haven't read yet. Finally Marvin (and a bunch of other sidekicks) get's his dues, because he is the most awesome android in the whole entire universe.
One last note before I wrap things up, if you'd like to listen to the new Arcade Fire album (I know, a different band!) here's the handy dandy link. Turns out you don't need an account to listen to the NME media player, so don't worry about that. I haven't listened to it myself but I've heard good things about it. Neon Bible doesn't come out anywhere until next week, so getting to listen to it now would give you a week's leg-up. Or a month in the case of Yours Truly, Angry Mob which you should listen to right now. LISTEN!!
That is all.
Edit: I have read the KC interview, the shits at DIY just reposted it with a spiffy new picture. Damn poos. Anyway, here's the picture

No comments: