27.2.07

Massacre of the Innocent

I'm thinking of writing a short ditty about Broadway Night where I almost nearly kill the middle/elementary school students. The high school students will, of course, not be spared, but the tiny ones will. I'm not sure yet. We'll see.
On another note, I've decided that Yours Truly, Angry Mob is the Kaiser Chiefs' angry album. Employment was their bubbly nonsense album and Yours Truly... is their angry nonsense album. Hopefully next time they'll be able to combine the two, so that I can have a bubbly angry nonsense album. That would be perfect.
Also, because when I'm angry I fantasize as a distraction, I want to have sex with Ricky's singing voice for "Retirement." Seriously, if having sex with a voice were possible, I would have sex with his singing voice for "Retirement." Or maybe just his singing voice in general. Oh god I need to move on...
On final note (before I do fucking research on fucking Italian fascist fucking propaganda fuckity, fuck, fuck bollocks shit) David Tennant + freckles = Nore dying.
Fuckity, fuck, fuck, bollocks, shit, twat, bloody fucking hell, son of a bitch wankers. God fucking damnit to hell, shit, shit, shit, bloody son of a goddamn bitch, bollacks, shit, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck. >_< I hate everyone (except Ricky).

No comments: