25.3.07

:can't think of a good title:

Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh I hate Interactive Notebook!!! Stupid emphoris assignments that claw at my soul. :slowly dies to "Lola Stars and Stripes:
In happier news, my bestest YouTube buddy lizzilupin has uploaded more episodes of Never Mind the Buzzcocks so I watched one of them. Truly hilarious. Jonathan Ross is a complete perve who can't pronounce r's (not to be confused with R's), but still has a natty dress style. I also finally understand what the band thing is at the end of the episode R hosted. Most of you wouldn't be interested, so I won't bore you, but (!) if you want to know what it's all about, watch the first like thirty seconds of the Jonathan Ross episode. I'm hoping she'll post the original Amy Winehouse episode (not the one from two seasons ago), so I can see what Amy is like when she's not drunk. Though she may have been drunk all along. I won't know till I see it. So yeah...that's my day. Never Mind the Buzzcocks and hating my history teacher. Fun!

No comments: