20.3.07

I Feel So Appreciated

I've just finished watching Big Fat Quiz Show of the Year 2006, which lasted for-fucking-ever, and have realized why everyone (or so I am led to believe) in the UK loves Russel Brand: He can keep a straight face no matter how absolutely idiotic he sounds. It really is an admirable skill, which unfortunately Noel Fielding is not as good at. I must admit, when they won over David Walliam (yes, Wall-iam) and Rob Brydon, I was really fucking happy. Hurray for the goth corner!!!
In other interesting news, there seems to be another anglophile in the world and they commented on the Blogger edition of this lovely journal. I feel loved. :waves at readers:
So onto the real news:
Kaiser Chiefs aren't playing Carling Weekend. Instead Razorlight is. I'm being completely serious, as of today (20 March 2007) the Kaiser Chiefs were not scheduled to play Carling Weekend. Which is a huge deal because part of the weekend takes place in their home town of Leeds. I'm in shock still and am wondering what it all means. We shall just have to wait and see.
I could see Keane at the 9:30 club on 29 May. I won't though because I will be relaxing and mourning over the fact that I didn't get to see Arctic Monkeys on 16 May. It is rather cool that they're playing there though and I'm sure everyone who does go will have an absolutely fantastic time. I won't though, because I'll still be trying to find a green dress for graduation.
Look it's a Ricky statue!

According to spiffychocolate, this picture was taken near the Torchwood headquarters in Cardiff. This proves that you can be a Torchwood/Doctor Who/Kaiser Chief fangirl all at the same time. Others of us (the Ricky fangirls) can't get over a certain area of his...umm...yeah. Remember David Bowie in Labyrinth? That's what I'm talking about.
And finally, due to a bizarro fire drill today two minutes before the end of first period, Loghman was forced to make eye contact with me. Which means, he had to acknowledge for a split second that I exist. Huzzah! I exist! :shakes head: It's just so sad...

No comments: