20.3.07

Late Breaking News

I just had to post this:
"Yours Truly, Angry Mob" is out in North America next week and to give youy all a chance at a sneak preview, we have put up the whole album for a limited period on our myspace page. Why not add yourself to our friends list while you're there? Enjoy.
Or, you could've gone to NME, a month ago, and have been listening to the album since then. I love you guys, but honestly, you make making fun of you far too easy. Sure the non-hardcore fans will be happy, but for the rest of us, this is just a cruel reminder of the fact that, supposedly, everyone else in the world has already heard YTAM. Thanks a lot guys.


I would just like to point out at this time that I'm not a loon. I'm a crank thank you very much.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Thanks for that Big Fat Quiz Show...it was hysterical! Yeah, I never saw the appeal of Russell Brand, but that was awesome. Him and Noel Fielding were "adorable." Are you going to any of the kaiser chiefs shows? I'm thinking about going, but it would mean driving 8 hours to d.c., most likely by myself...and then driving back. Haha!

oh and thanks for the shoutout in your other post!

Anonymous said...

by the way, that comment was by me, Sarah. Haha, I forgot to write that.