18.3.07

Some Things That Have Made Me Happy Since My Last Post (My God What a Long Title for an Entry)

  • Rewatching the episode of Never Mind the Buzzcocks that Rick was on and re-realizing that he was so drunk/high while he was on it
  • Rewatching the episode of Never Mind the Buzzcocks that Nick was on and re-realizing that Simon Amstell is my gay lover, not that I'd really forgotten
  • Having some chicken with BBQ sauce and orange juice
  • Watching a couple of episodes of Never Mind the Buzzcocks while Mark Lamarr was still hosting and soaking up his bitter comedy
  • Trying to find episodes of Never Mind the Buzzcocks on YouTube to no avail. Don't ask, but that does in fact make me happy.
  • Reading the comments for this rickydaily post, especially this bit:
    diva_chic_mandy: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA
    Who's he with btw?
    honeyswallow: Whitey!
    diva_chic_mandy: Ok that's what I thought! But then I was looking & he looks different. HE'S SMILING MAYBE THAT'S IT! lol.
    diva_chic_mandy speaks the truth, except I would recognize Whitey's ugly mug no matter what his actual facial expression was (please don't kill me Whitey, you're an absolutely fantastic guitar player)
  • Did I mention the chicken with BBQ sauce? Very happy making.
  • Having bits and piece of my internal monologue be in a British accent from varying regions of said country (dear God I am an anglophile)
  • Really, chicken is a cure all for everything, along with Never Mind the Buzzcocks
With much thanks to YouTube, the Beeb, Mark Lamarr, Bill Bailey, Phil Jupitus, LiveJournal, and chickens.

No comments: