3.3.07

We Are Asses

The only good thing about nothing updating on the weekends is that I don't have to worry about the fact that I'm not here to check that nothing is updating. So huzzah for lazy ass people who don't update on the weekends!
So this weekend is going pretty well. I spent my afternoon/evening, yesterday, and all of today at GMU for a MUN conference. I'm on the US National Security Counsel and I am the Secretary of Defense. I was totally frazzled yesterday and today I was basically like "yeah whatever" except when we decided to essentially veto sending a UN peace keeping group to South Asia which pissed me off. I spent most of the day trying not to fall asleep and finally got my second wind just as we were adjourning. I also totally told off the counsel for telling our UN ambassador to veto the peace keeping mission resolution because our reasons are for shit and would make us look extraordinarily petty. The chair for our committee said I made a good point and that people really needed to think about the situation. Hahahaha I rock! But yeah...I'm exhausted. So I'm going to bed.
I might give a full report on the MUN conference, but don't count on it. I will be far too busy and tired tomorrow. So yeah, goodnight.

No comments: