1.3.07

Photos

These are just some photos I found today. The first two are the same (you're not losing your mind) but the second one is an edited version of the first one. I just feel like posting both though. They are mostly of Rick from their most recent tour of the UK. There is also an icon that is amusing and a picture of Simon (I'll explain that one when we get to it.) Enjoy, as always.

With football
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Without football
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

When I saved this one from the site the file name was bowiericky. I'm not sure why it's called that, but I like the name nonetheless
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Everything You Need to Know about Kaiser Chiefs (fucking hilarious and sadly true)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

All I have to say is, when I was saving this picture the file name was simonlovesit. Really, I don't want to comment beyond that.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: