6.4.07

1 Day

I've got a shit load of work to do (hurrah for MI!), so I thought I would try and get as much of my online shit done with earlier in the day, so that I can have more time to do the work I have to have done by the time I have to have it done. I apologize for that last sentence. I'm going to move on now.
I don't think Whitey understands punctuation. I say this because his sentences are separated by elongated ellipses..........Like so.......Thus leading me to believe he doesn't understand punctuation. It is nice to see that someone has decided to update the blog though.
So, we all remember how much of an obsessive Beatles fan I was not too long ago. Well it seems that my new obsession has decided to kill me. You see there are certain things, or songs, bands are not allowed to do, or cover. For instance, bands are not allowed to say mean things, or cover, the Beatles. This is simply out of respect and the understanding that if weren't for the Beatles, rock wouldn't exsist. That may seem like an exaggeration, but it's true. >_> Anyway, bands really shouldn't try and cover Beatles songs. The reason for this is because they aren't the Beatles. The only Beatles cover that has ever been as good, or better, than the original is Fiona Apple's cover of "Across the Universe" which was actually better than the original. Normally though, Beatles' covers are shite. Which is why it makes me sad that KC is partaking in this abomination of a really fantastic album. Also vaguely curious to see which song they cover. But mostly just sad.
Also on a quick side note, The Fratellis? What song could they cover?
And finally, some more KC news. According to NME, they will be keeping a blog during the NA tour. I laugh at this simply because they have a hard enough time keeping up with the blog on their site. How they hell does NME expect them to keep another one for them? I mean honestly, there's only so much you can expect from these guys. Oh, silly NME. I do hope they keep their word on the pictures though.
One last thing: Takin' Over the Asylum is wunderbar. And midcirclenine is my equally wunderbar provider. Yay YouTube!!

No comments: