17.4.07

Always Look on the Bright Side of Life

So Yahoo! and the Arctic Monkeys have decided that being on the US's good side is a good idea. This means less for Yahoo! since the Arctic Monkeys aren't that big in the States, but AM seems to be trying to fix this by being consistently wonderful and allowing their fans in the States to have access to all parts of their singles which is just fantastic. The even better thing is that I can do this through my Yahoo! account, so no illegal stuff. Fantastiche is what I say, fantastiche. Keep it up boys.
In other news, be expecting a thorough analysis of Favourite Worst Nightmare in a style similar to that of YTAM, except not a month early and with completely accurate lyrics.
So, as of yesterday, Lily Allen cancelled all, well the majority, of her US tour. According to multiple sources, including Ms. Allen, this is because she is exhausted from having been touring for a year non-stop. While this may not be the most politically* correct choice it is her choice and we must respect that. The NME article does an excellent job of quoting her journal were she very nicely explained and apologized for the cancellations. In any event, I hope she relaxes and the fan backlash isn't too horrendous.
Well that's all. I went out driving again today with Mums which was very pleasant. School was good and whatnot and I got cake! Umm...yeah. The year is winding down and the majority of my classes are finishing up because IB testing starts on May 2nd. Basically from the end of April until May 17th my life is going to be crazy because of testing. Not that this will deter me from updating, but many of those entries may consist of screaming, bitching, or complete nonsense. Though that last one is quite normal for me, so just ignore that. In any event, life is boring as all get out and there's nothing you can do about it. That's right, you heard it here first: No one can break my will, so life will remain boring. Because dammit, when I put my mind to something I'm a stubborn ass about it. So yeah, that's all folks.
*by politically correct I mean correct in the mind of her American fans. I don't actually mean political like politics. Politicians don't care about Lily Allen. Her fans on the other hand do.

No comments: