14.4.07

Fuck All

I've got fuck all to say but seeing as the last time I posted I was a wee bit depressed, I thought I might give you guys a happier update. So lets see, what's there to be happy about...
Well I did get to watch the new Dr. Who last week (not sure if I mentioned that anywhere) and it did not fail. As one reviewer from Behind the Sofa pointed out, the episode was a bit bland, but not nearly as disappointing as some episodes from last series. Tonight though there's a football match (Waterford v. Manchester United) and so even though the show has been delayed forty minutes there's the possibility that if the game runs into overtime the episode will be delayed a week. Boo! I don't care who wins just as long as it doesn't go into overtime!
Let's see, what else...
Lollapalooza! I could go, but spending $195 to see 8 bands (some of which are only maybes really) just doesn't seem worth it. Besides with some of the bands, there's always the chance that they'll come to the DC area (which doesn't actually exist) and the ticket price will be much, much cheaper. But yeah, it was kind of cool to think about how I could go to Lollapalooza if I wanted to.
Umm...
Picture!

Kitty! This is such a cute picture even if it totally contradicts an episode from last series. Oh well, still very, very cute.
That's all. I leave you with an article full of advice for the young men of Arctic Monkeys.
Quick Reminder: "Hot Fuzz" comes out this Friday!! Go see it and be amazed!!

No comments: