16.4.07

Gaaaaaaaauuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhh

Oh god kill me now. Sure I won't die the happiest woman on earth but I'd rather die than feel like this. Stupid womanhood. Stupid, stupid ovaries.
God I feel like shit right now, but I don't think there's really anything I can do about it. Except complain constantly, much to the chagrin of everyone I know. :D
I've discovered something very interesting: My life is incredibly boring without a certain band. Seriously, it is so boring. I'm not obsessed with anything else to the level that I was obsessed with that band and so there's nothing to replace the countless hours spent obsessing. I'm not sure whether this is a good thing or not, I have yet to decide. Hopefully I'll never come to the conclusion. Anyway, just thought I would point that out for you lot.
So yesterday I was pure evil and downloaded the latest DW episode because I couldn't find it on YouTube (my preferred method of evilness). It took for-fucking-ever, but was totally worth it because, OMG, so wonderful. Ten-Inch with the kitty, the end scene, and Martha made the eternal download time and evilness worth it. I really like Freema Agyeman as a companion to the Doctor if only because she doesn't take his crap. Having read the reviews from Behind the Sofa this episode has been very decisive. Either the reviewer hated it (because most of it was completely illogical and involved giant crabs called Macra who then didn't do anything accept exist) or loved it (because it was complete fluff with some good acting). I personally thought it was great, so yeah. Great fluff is always appreciated by Nore.
In other news Fairfax county got out of school 3 hours early because of the possibility of gale force winds. This meant that I got to sleep more than I usually get to sleep and didn't have to endure chorus. Huzzah! Otherwise the day has been pretty normal. Clarinet lesson, doing jack shit, checking all my sites, rechecking my sites just incase they updated for some bizarre reason, playing solitaire. Yup, perfectly normal day.
Gaaaaaaaaaaauuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhh, evil stomach/intestines. I hate you all!

No comments: