11.4.07

Scotland Rocks Your Socks

Why does Scotland rock your socks? Because it birthed David Tennant, the Fratellis, and Franz Ferdinand, among others. Scotland will in fact take over the world eventually. And here's an article to back up this thesis. You know what else Scotland has on its side? A distinct lack of Kaiser Chiefs.
Now, the Long Blondes have decided (or gotten the chance) to finally release their debut and guess what? It's going to have four bonus tracks. This makes me excited because I've been waiting for this forever. This release along with the Pipettes means that finally I'll have more than Jenny Lewis to represent the lady rockers. I'm happy.
I've decided that I'm going on a Kaiser Chiefs detox. I've put too much of myself into that group and have gotten basically squat in return, so I'm going to turn my attention to other things, like school and Doctor Who. I mean this honestly, this isn't some wussy "protest" that will only last a day or two. I'm dead serious.
Now you might be wondering what made me decide to do this. Well there was the concert and then there was this which just exacerbated my feelings from the past few days. So I decided that I just can't do this. I have enough in my life and I have other interests, so I'm just going to focus on those instead. Going through a wonderful roller coaster ride of emotions over a bunch of guys who I've never met is ridiculous. I'm just not doing it anymore. There's more to life.

No comments: