2.5.07

Music News 102, pt. 1

Gah, I've got like twenty million articles to post, but so little time! Oh well, I'll start now and finish later.
Lies. Vicious, vicious lies. Blur will never get back together and Alex James is a horrible person for saying so. And nothing will change my mind >_<
You know why Popworld failed? Because Simon wasn't on it. It's that simple. Popworld is over because Simon is on NMTB.
Tom Chaplin is such a toughie. I mostly find this article to be hilarious because I can't imagine Tom drinking Tom under the table. I just don't believe that if Tom faced Tom, Tom would win. It's impossible.
(Teehee, I love not using last names.)
Holy crap! Go Arctic Monkeys! You totally deserve to rule the world. Even though A.V. Club gave you a B. Which is consistant, but still. You guys totally deserve to rule the world.
Well that's it for now. I'll be back with more.

No comments: