9.5.07

Sweating it Out

I'm currently sweating out my cold. I'm not sure if this is the most appropriate method of curing oneself, but I don't really want to get up, so it will have to do. Now onto the news!
Muse will remember Virginia forever. They may never come back, but they'll certainly remember us.
Pete Doherty will never be clean. He'll always have drugs in him, even if he hasn't taken any. Thus he will have no music career and all the snobs at NME will cry. I, on the other hand, will breathe easy, knowing that my favourite bands' choice of drug is alcohol, which isn't nearly as horrible.
And now for all the IB English students reading this journal: Alliteration
:sigh: I'm really tired and did so-so on my history exam today. I totally fucked the second question on Paper 2, by writing only one paragraph. I did well on the first question though, so that's good. Also Paper 1 went fairly and hopefully my brain won't be outside my head tomorrow for Paper 3. Basically, I think I can salvage my score for IB History. Huzzah!
By the way tomorrow's my birthday. Yay me! I'll be 19 and an old hag. Yay me!
Nighty-night darlings.

No comments: