14.5.07

These Days

My heart's hurting a little bit because I'm listening to Employment and reminiscing about when I was a carefree obsessive fangirl and kind of missing being a carefree obsessive fangirl. It was so much easier because I didn't have to worry about not regressing because there was nowhere to go. My heart is also hurting because it's been over two years since I first got Employment and I can't believe I am where I am. This is not to say that I'm disappointed at where I am, I just can't believe how quickly the time has gone. I miss the old days, when I was a carefree obsessive fangirl. Everything was easier.
In other news the Fratellis have entered into my subconscious without even asking. I had a dream about seeing them at this weird club/theater place and the lead singer was wearing a very odd shirt. The Fratellis were the first opening act for the Red Hot Chili Peppers (don't even know why they were there) and nobody was paying attention except me, because I'm crazy. Then We Are Scientist came on and everybody was asking Keith if they could take pictures of him. I broke somebody's watch and twisted my ankle and Mr. Sharp was there (amazingly awkward). All in all one of my weirder dreams.
Hmm, lets see what else, what else...Alex is a perfect gentelman and...umm...naughty things. Oh and he wants to take over Russia and become dictator. :sigh: He's so cute. Except when he's telling his best friend's girlfriend to have phone sex with said best friend. Then I'm just disturbed and feel the need to reference an episode of Gilmore Girls. My IB tests are going well. The last part of my IB History test went down very well, though I have decided that I'm the master of concise and that this is not a good thing for IB tests. Being concise will be great when I'm reviewing albums, but not when I'm trying to impress my exam grader. Oh well, I figure I'll do well enough. Also, the first part of my IB Bio test went so-so today. I think I'll do better tomorrow though, especially once I go over the two options I need to know about. That and if I can avoid cells and energy and answer only questions having to do with evolution, or if by some freak chance I can magically answer the questions having to do with a different option that we didn't study this year. Anyway, I think tomorrow will go better, or at least I hope tomorrow goes better.
On a random side note, Keith Murray and I have the same birthday. We were born eleven years apart. I know, I'm a big freak, but I actually happened upon this fact randomely, so it's not like I'm a sort of stalker. Anyway, I think this fact just confirms the fact that I must be a music journalist. I must.
Lets see, lets see. I think I'll save my links for another entry, coming immediately after this one. But before I go, I leave you with this:
"What differs fertilization from copulation?:
D. Fertilization is conscious event"
--- IB Standard Level Biology Exam, Paper 1, 2007

No comments: