19.6.07

Lies

I need more Kaiser Chiefs and distractions. I don't have enough of either. You see if I let my mind wander for even a second I start thinking about all the lies I've been told over the past year and I can't handle that right now. So instead I've been listening to YTAM since 2 and have some how distracted myself for an equal amount of time. Unfortunately the distractions are running out and YTAM will only last me so long before it's magical healing powers stop working. I would listen to Employment but there's less angst on it and I'm kind of in the mood for angst. In any event, the point is I need more Kaiser Chiefs and distractions. Also, I'm un-hiding everything having to do with KC because my mental health kind of relies on this action right now. After I do that I'm going to practice the piano until my wrists hurt or I master "I'll Fly Away", which ever comes first. I think this will help.
She's been living in two worlds, one a blatant lie and the other nothing but failure and loneliness. But she lied, lied to my face and said everything was alright. She said she was going to classes and doing her work. When I visited her she wasn't even enrolled, but she said she had classes. She lied when we went to the Kaiser Chiefs concert and she lied this summer. All she's been doing is lying to me, to my parents, wasting so much money on a lies and more lies. I hate her for lying to me, but at the same time I feel like a hypocrite because I've lied so many times in the past. But not like this. Maybe that's the difference. I lied and never got away with it. She lied a did get away with it. She's like Jack (dear God I can't believe I'm referencing DW), someone I can't even look at without cringing. How could she do this to us, to herself?
I need more Kaiser Chiefs.

No comments: