17.6.07

The News and Nothing But...

...The News:
Remember all that time ago when I said that Noel Gallagher confused me? Well, he continues to confuse me with his comments about the Sgt Pepper re-recording. I haven't had the chance (or want) to listen to the second part of Radio 2's docu on this re-recording, but supposidly Oasis was set to cover "Within You Without You" which was one of George's songs. Also the song uses sitar which is really hard to play and so my question is, "Shouldn't you be embarrassed that you're not George Harrison?" But yeah, the Gallagher's (and yes I am lumping Liam into this) continue to be twats. All is right with the world.
There are times when I hate everyone everywhere. These times are usually sparked by my constant disappointment at the fact that I don't live in Western Europe or the UK and thus do not get to attened any of the festivals that occur in that wonderful land (of sugar and happiness and free beer.) Most of my news sites are a reminder of this disappointment, no more so than NME who garnered this headline a few days ago: "Kaiser Chiefs and Hard-Fi added Ibiza Rocks." To this I say; I hate you all and your dogs.
This article confuses me greatly. That's all I have to say really. I'm greatly confused by the article because I am. Maybe I'm just thick, but yeah. I can't even comment because I'm so confused. And creeped out ever so slightly by Jarvis Cocker but that's neither here nor there. Mostly I'm just confused.
Alright, I'm off to get a diet Coke and then watch some Doc. Who. This will be my last episode before the season starts up here in the States, so I'm rather excited. Except for a few hiccups :cough:Daleks:cough: this season has been remarkably good and I'm really looking forward to rewatching it, starting July 6th at 8pm (if you want to watch "The Runaway Bride") or 9:30pm (if you just want to start with the first episode of the season "Jones and Smith.") Anyway, I'm off.

No comments: