14.6.07

Post-Graduation

Well, now that graduation is over I have something to admit: I have a strange half-crush on someone whose name is not Ricky. Who (and what) he is will remain confidential for the time being for the sake of the few others involved because I can never make my life simple so of course there are other people involved and they need to be protected from my f-upped-idness (if that made some sort of sense.) Also in other bizarre news a very old friend of mine has added me as a friend on Facebook. 0_0 The days just get stranger and stranger.
There really isn't anything else I need to say at the moment, so I'll just leave it with the above. I'll be back later with some sort of reflection shit or maybe just random shit, I don't know. But yeah, I've officially left secondary education. Yay!

No comments: