15.6.07

I Downloaded This from Friday Five

1. Do you download music not from the popular genres of Top 40, pop, rock, rap, dance, R&B, or country?
Umm...Does British indie rock count? If so, then yes, rather enthusiastically.

2. Are there any musicians for whom you've downloaded a significant amount of their material yet own few or none of their albums?
Well, technically speaking I've downloaded more by the Arctic Monkeys than I have as albums, but...well they're ep's so I don't if that counts. If that doesn't count then no. I like buying albums for the liner notes, even if they're useless :cough:Arctic Monkeys:cough:

3. Have you ever enjoyed a downloaded album so much that you went and bought the physical album?
We Are Scientists, OK Go, the Long Blondes, Rilo Kiley, Lily Allen, Kasabian, Muse, KT Tunstall, Blur, Belle and Sebastian, the Cribs (when Men's Needs... eventually comes out), the Futureheads, and the Young Knives. So..yes.

4. How many different ways of playing music do you own (such as radio, stereo system, computer, Walkman/Discman, mp3 player, mp3-ready phone, etc.)?
For all intents and purposes I have three different ways of playing music, but I only use two (mp3 player and computer.)

5. Do you still have and/or play a favorite vinyl album, cassette tape, or 8-track tape?
No. 0_0

No comments: