21.6.07

Say Hello to My Little Friend...

My bored little friend, not this automatic rifle I store under the bed, cuz you never know when the boogie man is gonna come get ya. Anyway, I've got non-music related articles to share, so shall we move onto the final act?
DON'T LEAVE THE DAILY SHOW JON!!!!!! You see, the last time a host from the Daily Show left for late night broadcast channel fame, it didn't happen. I just don't want you to become the next Craig Kilborn, that's all. It's not that I don't think you're talented, I just don't think your Late Late Show material. So please, for the love of all that is right in this world, don't leave the Daily Show!!!
So a really long time ago (December) I got all excited about my two favourite things in the whole wide world being brought together by one of my not so favourite magazines. Now, many moons later, I'm seeing the fruition of this combination, though I won't actually be seeing for another many moons. You, my lovely readers, see McFly is going to be on Doctor Who. Now some of you may be confused. "Nore, I thought Kaiser Chiefs and Doctor Who were your two favourite things?" Well you'd be right. Oddly enough though, McFly rates pretty high in my book and have been interviewed by my favourite on-line music website, DIY, but more importantly two of their members have been on NMTB, which means that although I may not love their music, they still rock at life. Unfortunately the episode they're going to be guesting on is part two of the three part season finale for DW, so I won't actually be seeing the episode until it's aired in the States. But look who else is going to be on the episode...that's right Sharon Osbourne!! Yes, there is much to look forward to in the coming months, lots and lots.
I really only have one reason to post this article, but I'm going for it anyway to make up for the lie I'm going to have to commit in a moment. Enjoy!
"Look at this, we’re sailing in the Carribbean. As pirates. We are pirates."
Now...a music related article.
Lies. Filthy, dirty, vicious lies. Also incredibly poorly written lies. Pete Doherty will never clean up, never, not a million years. I have no faith in the man, especially now that I've read some of his writing. Some might call this cynical, but I remember way back in December of 2005 how he said he was going to stay clean. Well look were that got us. Yes, I predict there will be no wedding because Pete Doherty won't be able to keep off the smack. Now I'm going to act all indignant for awhile longer. Hurmph.
This actually coincides with what I'll be doing tonight, but could also be considered a continuation of something I said on Facebook. Anywho...
We're off to see the Wizard, the Wonderful Wizard of Oz
You'll find he is a Whiz of a Wiz if ever a Wiz there was
If ever, oh ever, a Wiz there was the Wizard of Oz is one because
Because, because, because, because, because
Because of the wonderful things he does
We're off to see the Wizard, the Wonderful Wizard of Oz!!!!!

No comments: