16.7.07

The Nice Men are Coming to Take Me Away

But first - HAPPY BIRTHDAY AVERY!! You're legal now, hurrah!
So I'm loosing my mind because of class registration. I don't get to register until the last day and I'm shitting bricks over what the hell I'm going to end up taking, considering it ain't (and I'm using ain't purposefully) going to be what I thought I would be taking this semester. The majority of my friends are prepping themselves for Otakon, which is next week and I'm stuck in this house of two lunatics, two dogs, and my mother. All I have for entertainment is the computer, a shit load of films I don't want to watch and a really big book of British history that I need to finish before Saturday. The summer's practically over and I, in no way, feel prepared to go off to college. I'm going to be going to the beach the week before I leave home, which is the last thing I want to be doing that week. I'm fucking loosing my mind and no one can hear, or cares to hear, me scream.
In other news, Lily Allen is in fact going to be touring the West Coast this September. I would also suggest reading this from the genius mind of infinitemuppets. He's a Brit you likes to say c*** a lot and I found that particular entry immensely amusing, because Johnny Borrell and Razorlight by proxy are wankers. You see, Razorlight could have been good, but their lead singer has such an ego that it's hard to tell where he ends and the band begins. It's like Pete Wentz and Brandon Flowers (to a lesser extent): the personality of the lead member gets in the way of the band, thus ruining the band for everyone else.
Anywho, I'm going to go find something to entertain me for an extended period of time before my neurosis kills the joy within me and I'm back at the computer staring at the "Currently Open Class" list and trying to figure out who the fuck stole my freshman seminar from me, so I can kill them. Toodles mes copines.

No comments: