18.7.07

Quick Return for Kaiser Chiefs

I'm still on hiatus, but I got some news this morning that I was kind of right about some information I stated about les Kaiser Chiefs. They are coming back. Three of the dates (Dallas, Houston, and Atlanta) are confirmed by ticketmaster (the almighty bible of tour dates), and hopefully the rest will be confirmed soon. Although I loathe the Sonar, I would go back if it meant I got to see KC. In any event much love and thanks to Sarah, fellow Kaiser Chiefs fan, for the info. I now have something to look forward to.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks for the shout out :D Anyways, it's on their website now, but some of the dates that were listed on that other website aren't confirmend on the Chiefs' list. Here's the link: http://www.kaiserchiefs.co.uk/index.php?s=news-latest

The presale starts today I believe. Hope you can go to one of them :)

Sarah