28.8.07

God I Hate Myself

There are certain downsides to a) being a fast reader and b) reading about the beginning of civilization multiple times. These two factors lead to me doing stupid things like checking the Kaiser Chief's site and their blog. Which leads to even worse things like this entry. You see tonight I found out, quite coincidentally, that I really do have a critical personality and so when I read something along the lines of this I'm practically forced to draw the oh so obvious comparison to this. Now if you didn't click the links, what I'm comparing is the latest entry of the Kaiser Chief's blog to a previous entry in Lily Allen's blog. If you didn't read the links, I suggest you do because a) the comparison will make more sense and b) you'll be able to understand why I'm currently trying not to become a complete idiot, because both of my roommates are in the room. The problem is compounded by the fact that I'm listening to YTAM, and for some reason can't stop. In any event, I will end this section of the entry with a very simple sentence/declaration: I hate Ricky Wilson because I love him too much.
In other news Amy Winehouse continues to be a sad, sad example of what happens when you mix drugs, alcohol, an immense amount of talent, a song called "Rehab", and today's media. So, so sad. Also, the Wind and Percussion ensemble (aka band) is ten million times better than high school band and Prof. Naylor is a hundred million billion times better than Mr. Fore. So that means I'll be in three performance groups and taking two different private lessons. I will be living in Pollard for the next semester.
Alright, I'm off for now. Again, till I next write mes petites, until then.

No comments: