27.8.07

The Cribs (and guests) Set List

Takka Takka [I actually have the handwritten set list for their part, so I'm just copying that]
  1. Fight On
  2. Coco
  3. Sofia
  4. Silence*
  5. Ratio
  6. You & Universe*
  7. Safer
White Rabbits
  1. Kid on My Shoulders
  2. Tourist Trap
  3. While We Go Dancing
  4. Navy Wives
  5. Stanford Town*
  6. Fort Nightly
  7. The Plot
  8. Maggie's Farm [Bob Dylan cover]
  9. I Used to Complain Now I Don't
The Cribs
  1. Major's Tilting Victory [aka MTV]
  2. Hey Scenesters!
  3. Our Bovine Public
  4. You're Gonna Lose Us
  5. Girls Like Mystery
  6. I'm a Realist
  7. Moving Pictures
  8. I'm Alright Me
  9. I've Tried Everything
  10. Women's Needs
  11. Martell
  12. Men's Needs
  13. Mirror Kisses
  14. Another Number
  15. Ancient History
  16. Wrong Way To Be
*New Song

No comments: