22.8.07

Surely I Could Retire...

So my internet is slightly buggered, but I can get on and check my things and go to my sites, so I'm happy. My other two room-mates are mostly moved in, Allison is putting her clothes away and Cecilia is off doing something with her mum. I've got my printer out, though I haven't installed/hooked it up yet, but it's sitting pretty at the moment. Basically, I'm completely moved in. Yay!
What else is there to say? I met this really nice guy who lives on my hall named Hunter who really likes hip-hop and can break dance. We watched "Eureka" together last night, which was nice, having somebody to watch the boob tube with. My RA, Becky, is really nice and I suspect that we won't be having too many problems, even though she's right next door. At the moment I feel like hiding, but lunch started at 11:30 and we have to be back at our rooms by 1, and I know I'll get hungry between now and then, so no hiding unfortunately. Hopefully I'll be able to find Alex, but who knows.
By the way, Franz Ferdinand is up to something and I'm wondering what. Otherwise, not much happening in the music world. Pete Doherty will never be clean, Amy Winehouse needs to get her shit together, and a bunch of bands are splitting up for some reason. Carling Weekend is sometime soon in the future, in fact it's this weekend. I wish I were there instead of here, but them's the breaks. Yup. That's it.
Now, to lunch or not to lunch, that is the question...

No comments: