16.9.07

Roommates, Girlfriends, Highlights, Wikipedia!

So at the moment I'm dealing with room-mate issues. Allison and I get along great (as an example: she and I spent all of yesterday watching "America's Next Top Model" marathon) and Cecilia may as well not exist. Thing is, Cecilia has a strange idea of where her territory is and where Allison's territory is and this has caused some minor problems (in the grand scheme of room-mate problems.) I'm the neutral party, though there is a slight bias towards Allison simply because I know her better. So Cecilia comes back from a weekend at home (it was her birthday on Thursday) with a whole bunch of shit we a) don't really need and b) doesn't really fit into our room. That annoys me more than Cecilia moving Allison's flip-flops (which isn't cool, but doesn't affect me.) Allison and I have talked to our RA (though I didn't mention the small table, second fridge, and coffee maker) and she suggested that we talk to Cecilia about our concerns. Since our main issue is actually just Allison's issue, Allison is going to take care of it, but the whole thing is putting me on edge. I had a feeling that something like this would happen, but I was certain that it would involve the other two having issue with something I do. All in all, the situation isn't as bad as it could be, but Allison and I are both stressing about it, so yeah. Not good at the moment.
So what does all of this mean? Damn Kaiser Chiefs being played on my mp3 player because they are the aural equivalent of chocolate. Damn backstabbing bastards.
In other campus-y news I saw Alex today and his girlfriend. (And as I realized who she was exactly, a small part of me freaked for no real reason.) Allison and I took the time to bitch to him about Cecilia and he bitched about a mutual acquaintance of ours (Alex and I) from high school who gets belligerent when drunk. All in all a nice meeting, especially since I haven't seen him for a long time.
Finally I would like to add that I'm getting some shade of red highlights, thanks to Allison, and that I'm going home this weekend. Please god, don't let these two events not totally destroy me.
I'm going to go read about "The Clouds" on Wikipedia. All hail Wikipedia!

No comments: