22.10.07

People

I shouldn't be allowed near people when it's anywhere within a week of my visit with Aunt Flo. I become a danger to those around me but thankfully not to myself. Just to my social interaction. In all seriousness though, I do become a raging bitch who shouldn't be allowed around people who might annoy me. Which is basically everyone ever during this time of the month.
You see the thing is, is I swing between hating everyone and laughing my ass off at the stupidest things. I find everything annoying and suspect everyone of treachery. I laugh and act happy but in the back of my head I'm suspecting all of you of hating me or just putting up with me. I'm just that paranoid around this time of the month. I hate this, probably more than I'll hate you in the next five minutes. That's the beauty of hormones.
God I hate the world.

No comments: