9.11.07

Classic

I got iTunes a few weeks ago because OK Go did an acoustic cover of "Don't Bring Me Down" by ELO and I needed to have that. Yesterday, during my fit of boredom, I searched Kaiser Chiefs and it seems that they released some bizarre single for no apparent reason. In any event I took a quick glance at one of the user reviews and it said it wasn't the Kaiser Chiefs they knew. I, of course, bought the track because it's Kaiser Chiefs. Listened to it and thought, "gosh that person who reviewed it mustn't listen to Kaiser Chiefs b-sides ever." You see "Telling Me to Go" (the track in question) is a classic example of the group going "hey we need a b-side, let's do something crazy." As such, if you like their b-sides or want to hear something different from them, purchase "Telling Me to Go" from iTunes. It's a classic >_0

No comments: