8.11.07

Stream of Consciousness

You know what are two really hard words to spell and differ? Conscience and conscious. They basically sound the same and the spelling of both makes no sense to me. In any event, I'm sorry for what will come. Hopefully it will make some semblance of sense. I really do.
So I'm having a very hard spelling today. For some reason all the big words I know aren't coming out right. I'm also having a marginally harder time typing, or at least I was earlier in the day. I've just been having issues with my mental facilities. And yet I try and try to use them nonetheless. It's sad.
So I registered for classes yesterday and things went really well for me. I got into the classes I wanted and had the realization that I'm going to be seeing the head of the music department everyday. Which scares me a little, but then again I have no choice about it, so I'll deal if I don't like him. I also have a teacher who doesn't exist for English and a Brit for math. I'm going to be so uber busy this upcoming semester it's not even funny. I'm taking four real classes plus voice and clarinet and band and chorus. 17 credits in all. Hopefully things will go better this upcoming semester than this semester when I had that many credits, but we shall see.
Allison is playing one of the Oompa Loompa songs from Willy Wonka and it's freaking me out. Oompa Loompa's scare me a little, I'll admit. Now it's over, thank god.
I've been trying to entertain myself to no avail. I've read a whole bunch of Doc. Who fan fiction and started watching the episode of NMTB with Amy Winehouse, but didn't finish it because of a hall meeting. It seems our HR wont' be our HR after winter break, which is sad-making but her logic is sound so we'll survive. In any event, the entertaining of Nore has been relatively unsuccessful. I'm still terribly bored.
I'm looking up Death Cab for Cutie to make sure I'm as cool as I think I am. And I am.
Never Mind the Buzzcocks returns Nov. 15. I'm uber excited. Now I have to figure out who Joel Pott is. [finds out] OMG this is going to be the best episode ever. Or it better damn well be given the line-up (Joel Pott, Jessica Hynes, Kimberly Stewart and Lethal Bizzle). So excited.
The room is mine! Let the singing and reading of fanfic begin!

No comments: