1.11.07

Coherant

I haven't been writing as much and much of what I've posted is either angsty, from my seminar blog, or...music angst I guess. Most of the time when I'm not angsting or posting something from seminar blog, I get distracted. For instance, right now I'm trying to figure out which Hungarian Rhapsody I know and love by Liszt. If I get distracted enough, I loose my train of thought and abandon the entry. And then I give up on the entry. Quite simple really. Like right now, I could totally give up on this entry were it not for the fact that I have important news to tell y'all about. Very important news. :reminds herself not to give up on entry:
I'm going to do this as a list so I don't have to worry about complete sentences. Another thing that gets in the way of non-angsty entries. Stupid English grammar.
  1. Noel Fielding + Never Mind the Buzzcocks - Bill Bailey = Noel Fielding as team captain for three episodes. Aka Nore is so excited that she wants NMTB now.
  2. I want to have a self-improvement seminar taught by We Are Scientists happen to me. I would an exorbitant amount of money to go to England and attend one of the shows with the seminar at the beginning. I would give my first child away.
  3. Sadly, Tapper wouldn't be there to enjoy the seminar. You see, Mr. Tapper has left the group. The WAS world mourns today.
  4. I'm currently on a classical music binge. No real reason, just am.

Well that's it. My strange relationship continues to be strange. I'm off to get a sandwich in a bit...

No comments: