13.11.07

General Update News Thing

I'm feeling better for the moment. I had a long talk with mums and that helped air out some issues and generally made me feel better. This however is not a guarantee that I'll be feeling this way tomorrow or even later this evening. But at least I'm feeling better now.
So about a week ago Prof. Naylor asked if I would like to be his assistant. Currently his assistant is Colin, but Colin's a senior and so a new assistant needs to be trained and broken in before he leaves. That person is me. It's a very nifty paid position which can go on resumes and give me money for CD purchases. According to Colin it's not a very hard job which is good since I have a fairly heavy course load next semester. All in all I'm excited.
My head hurts from too much crying. Either that or the various perfumes in and around the hall have finally hit my head and I'm getting a migraine. Or maybe a combination of both. Wouldn't that be fun.
House tonight. I'm excited. That's it really. Lindsey is conducting a piece for our winter concert and made sure I got the solo by telling me to get the first part. I feel slightly used but then again this is more solos than I ever got in high school band. Now I'm done.

No comments: