13.11.07

[Insert Witty Title]

[Edit: Here is a link to mimi-na's site at Deviant Art in case you want to see the rest of her work]
If you want to know how I'm feeling just know this: It's not as bad as 9th grade, a little better than 10th grade, not quite 7th grade, and a along the same lines as 6th grade. I love how I can describe my mental state by what grade I was in at school. It's a wonderful ability.
There is an absolutely fabulous artist on DeviantArt called mimi-na. I've featured some of her work before, most notably her pieces concerning Doctor Who. I was going to do this yesterday but then my emotions got the better of me and so I'm doing this today. Because I like her art work so much, I'm going to post everything I have by mimi-na, giving her full credit of course. It's all Doctor Who and all very wonderful.

Doctor's Girls

(l-r Susan Foreman, Vicki, Dodo Chaplet, Polly, Victoria Waterfield, Zoe Harriot, Liz Shaw, Jo Grant, Sarah Jane Smith, Leela, Romana I, Romana II, Nyssa of Traken, Tegan Jovanka, Peri Brown, Mel Bush, Ace, Dr. Grace Holloway, Doctor, Rose, K-9)


Doctor's Boys

(l-r Adric, Dr. Harry Sullivan, Drunk Doctor, the Brigadier, Jamie McCrimmon, Jack Harkness, Vislor Turlough, Ben Jackson, Ian Chesterton, Steven Taylor, K-9, Mickey Smith)

The Monsters

(l-r Cyberman, Slitheen, Axon, Zygon, Vervoid, Ice Warrior, Movellan, Scaroth, Sontaran, Clockwork Alien, Tetrap, Krillitane, Quark, Dalek, K-9 [not a monster])

The Doctor(s)

(l-r William Hartnell, Patrick Troughton, Jon Pertwee, Tom Baker, Peter Davison, Colin Baker, Sylvester McCoy, Paul McGann, Christopher Eccleston, David Tennant)

A Summary of Season 3 (yes, spoilers if you're that lame)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: