24.11.07

The Days Get Longer as They Get Shorter

1. What is your favorite experience in your life so far?
Every concert I've been to since July 22, 2005. Every single one.

2. What motivates you to keep going every day?
My music. I know that at the end of the day I can stick in my ear buds and rock out to whomever I like. That and my two hours of radio time.

3. Where do you want to go in life? What do you want to accomplish?
Something in music. The exact goal has changed slightly, but music is the overall is the general direction. Even if that means just being a teacher. As for what I want to accomplish? Live in London and be happy.

4. Is there anything that you regret? Do you try to change it?
I regret a lot of things but I've yet to regret something to the point that I would want to change it.

5. What is your most cherished gift you have received? Why do you cherish it so much?
Most of the things that I truly cherish weren't gifts and most of the gifts I've received I don't cherish. So there you have it.

No comments: